For a number of years now the factory sea pumps have been plagued with a design flaw that made each factory pump a throw away non serviceable item. While the impeller could be serviced it is the factory body that wears out prematurely. Without the proper tolerances these units just won’t pump water. Well, Hardin Marine, the largest manufacturer of all Stainless Steel Sea Pumps set out to again solve the short comings of OEM equipment. By developing a stainless steel 316 heat treated casting Hardin Marine was able to incorporate new dual stainless steel serviceable wear plates as well as the use of a standard common Mercury water impeller. These characteristics have now turned this pump into a serviceable replacement that will provide years of serviceable life span. And all at a fraction of the cost of the original pump. So if you’re out to update and upgrade to a pump that’s designed to last a life time, look no further as it has arrived. Note: Impeller is included.
- 100-percent factory leak tested to ensure OEM dependability
- Premium SPEC-approved quality components
- Premium SPEC-quality seals: utilizing OE face materials provides exceptional heat transfer and low friction
- Endurance-quality bearings: severe-duty, precision-ground and lubricated Heat-treated bearing shafts to match rollers
- High-quality, protective packaging